Did you know you can maximize your healthcare benefits with the help of Brookwood Baptist Health?
After patients reach their yearly deductible, in most health insurance plans, the insurance company will usually pay up to 100% of your covered medical costs.
Here are 5 things you can do once you’ve met your health insurance deductible:
- Schedule your annual physical.
- See a specialist your primary care provider referred you to see (rheumatologist, urologist, cardiologist, etc.).
- Schedule a mammogram if you're a woman 40 or older, or encourage the women in your life to do so.
- Get any additional bloodwork completed.
- Schedule a colonoscopy if you're eligible (45 and at average risk of colon cancer).
Appointments tend to fill quickly as the year comes to a close. We’ve opened up additional time through December, and are giving you a chance to book first.
Take advantage of your healthcare benefits and click a specialty below to find a provider near you.
Know the Facts:
- In recent years, healthcare consumer spending in January is twice as much as what is spent in December
- Deductibles account for two-thirds of Out-of-Pocket (OPP) spending at the beginning of the year
- The average American now pays enough to meet their OPP deductible
- More Americans have HSA and FSA spending accounts now than ever